- Leslie DeChurch, Northwestern University
- Noshir Contractor, Northwestern University
- Jeffrey Johnson, University of Florida
- Jessica Mesmer-Magnus, University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Michael Schultz, Northwestern University
Graduate Student Researchers:
- Gabriel Plummer, Northwestern University
- Ashley Niler, Northwestern University
- Michael Zurek, University of Florida
- Marlon Twyman, Northwestern University
Johnson, J., Zurek, M., Contractor, N., & DeChurch, L.A.Team dynamics in spaceflight analogs: Shared mental models, informal social roles, and team viability and conflict in the Human Exploration Research Analog (HERA). Paper presented at the Sunbelt International Network for Social Network Analysis Annual Meeting, Beijing, China.
Plummer, G., Larson, L., Mesmer-Magnus, J., Niler, A., DeChurch, L.A., Contractor, N. (2016, July). When team cognition matters most: A meta-analysis. Paper presented atthe annual conference for Interdisciplinary Network for Group Research (INGRoup), Helsinki, Finland.
Twyman, M., DeChurch, L., & Contractor, N. Using a network approach for modeling shared cognition of astronaut teams. NetSci 2017 International School and Conference on Network Science, Indianapolis, Indiana, June 19-23, 2017.
The material is based upon work supported by NASA under award No. NNX15AM26G. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.