Decoding dream teams.
The ATLAS lab at Northwestern, located in the Frances Searle building, is uncovering the inner workings of teams, and enabling the design of large, diverse, digitally-connected teams on Earth and beyond.
Leslie DeChurch is Professor of Communication Studies, and leads the Northwestern ATLAS lab, Her current work explores the dynamics through which teams form, and how these dynamics affect their performance as teams, and their ability to work as larger organizational systems (multiteam systems). Her current research seeks to build high-functioning teams that work in scientific innovation, space exploration, healthcare, and the military.
Recent News from Our Lab
240 days, 106 surveys, 58 tasks, through illness, injuries, time differences, and many early mornings- mission acco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…10 months ago
- SCIsipBIO: Dream Teamsamelia emery2020-10-23T17:05:39-05:00
SCIsipBIO: Dream Teams
- ARL The Signatures of SuccessCarrie Lewis2020-09-30T16:07:56-05:00
ARL The Signatures of Success
- ARL TeamWearCarrie Lewis2019-10-17T13:19:07-05:00
- NSF Safe Bets & Risky PropositionsCarrie Lewis2019-10-17T13:19:07-05:00
NSF Safe Bets & Risky Propositions
- NASA Team CognitionFC2020-10-05T16:52:02-05:00
NASA Team Cognition
- NASA Team Task SwitchingFC2019-10-17T13:19:08-05:00
NASA Team Task Switching
- NASA Crew Recommender SystemFC2019-10-17T13:19:08-05:00
NASA Crew Recommender System
- NASA Crew Interpersonal RelationsFC2019-10-17T13:19:08-05:00
NASA Crew Interpersonal Relations